1. ) There’s a LBP2 version of Plants vs. Zombies! That is stupidly awesome. Boy-monster found it this morning.
2. ) Decided I need to start adding my Wreck This Journal pages to this diary. Scanning will start….later.
3. ) Cleaned, what a magical thing.
4. ) Off to The Container Store. Needed boxes to affix my labels to for one of the projects in my book. Debating spray painting them first…My labels are kinda….half white. lol
5. ) EARLY dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery with boy-monster’s family. His dad has just graduated from nursing school and his pinning ceremony was tonight. The ceremony itself wasn’t too bad. Boy may have let me Play Angry birds and Fruit Ninja while they read through the names I didn’t know.
6. ) Afterwards we ran off to meet up with my Therapist, who is also Boy-monster’s brother’s girlfriend. (She hooked Boy and I up. ❤ her for that.) We played Munchkin at a game store/coffee shop. I’d never played before and I have to say, super fun. We shall have to make a habit of it.
7. ) While we were there Boy bought us a Mancala set and a Cribbage board. We played a few games of Mancala before I set about teaching him Cribbage. He liked it! Good stuff because now I’ll be able to play more regularly.