1. ) Woke up, played games, took nap. Totally on accident. I dozed off at about 9 this morning and woke up when fuzzball knocked something off the bedside table at 10:15.
2. ) Went to the RPG. It was rpg-riffic.
3. ) Saw a cat crossing the street leading to our apartment on my way home. Stopped to see if it had a collar, but it wouldn’t come near me. Fairly certain it was a stray, but it ran off. 😦
4. ) Made enchiladas and they were great! Super simple I just cooked some diced onion and ground beef with our favorite taco seasoning, wrapped it in corn tortillas and covered it all in enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake at 425 for…..I didn’t time it. Boy even made fun of me because I had him put the lunch versions in the oven and when he asked for the time I told him I’d know when they were done.
5. ) Watched Chopped All Stars. Poor Robert. 😦
6. ) Tried to sleep and I couldn’t so here I am at 2 am updating my blog. I win at nothing. ><